Friday, October 28, 2011

Winter snow boots ~~ 스노우 부츠

After several weeks of debating with myself on what pair of boots would do the job of keeping my feet warm as well as being comfortable and strong enough to be hiking boots, I've finally bought a pair of winter boots. They are called Sporto Gracie lace-up boots in grey suede.





According to the description of my boots, Sporto is an award-winning brand who've been in the business for around 125 years. It's funny because I've done plenty of research on boots, and I never read about these brands until I found them on eBay. These boots are made of waterproof suede material. Inside is a Thermolite footbed. More importantly, the sole is a non-skid rubber outsole so that I won't be slipping constantly on slippery ice. I bought these boots for under a hundred dollars. That's a pretty good deal for a pair of snow boots packed with all that gear to protect your feet from the bitter winter cold. Plus, I'll also be using these shoes for when I will be hiking to places. I've never actually owned a pair of snow-worthy boots. All of my boots are just the normal suede boots that shouldn't get wet.


I also saw another pair of absolutely cute ankle boots of the same brand. These are called Sporto Katie lace-up winter ankle boots. I was tempted to buy these but many factors stopped me. First of all, they are of a beautiful white colour, so if I got them dirty then that would be very annoying. Second, they are ankle boots so that would leave my calves freezing to death. But like I said, these boots are absolutely adorable. I'm certain that they would still do a more-than-worthy job of keeping your feet warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment