Monday, October 17, 2011

GRADUATION 졸업




After a hefty amount of visits to my faculty office trying to get my credits done while on exchange to be credited towards my degree and a whole lot of paperwork accomplished, I have been notified that I am finished with my bachelor degree. I am now an official holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Art with a double major in Archaeology and Spanish.


Initially, I was surprised by the news as I was expecting to complete my last semester beginning of next year. But circumstances change, and here we are! I have graduated. The official ceremony won't be till March of next year. Till then, I must seriously consider what I will do beginning next year. But put all that aside, I have graduated. I am happy!


In addition, tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday. Unfortunately he will be spending his entire day in exams, but I hope that he will enjoy his day nonetheless. 


생일 축하 내 사랑!



No comments:

Post a Comment