Sunday, October 2, 2011

Winter fashion

My current fad for winter fashion is still going strong as ever. So far, I've bought a few things from Ebay in my preparation for surviving winter in South Korea.




The next item I'm after is a pair of cute, fashionable and sturdy winter boots to wear. Technically, I do have a pair of winter boots. However, they are quite expensive Frye boots with shearling and, again, they are quite expensive. And so, as adviced by my Mum, I'm on the hunt for an alternative pair that I won't be afraid to damage. It's proving to be a harder mission than I thought, as strange and amusing as it sounds. I saw a pair of cheap boots from Myer, but I don't believe they will even keep my feet warm at all. I would certainly buy a pair of UGG Bailey Button boots, but the UGG boot look hasn't entirely appealed to me just yet. In time, I might warm up to the design. At the end of the day, I guess it will all be about warmth and comfort, rather than the look.

I see a lot of people in the city with absolutely adorable winter outfits and I wonder to myself where on earth they purchase these to-die-for outfits. I am proud to say that I am a very responsible and smart shopper, looking only for timeless pieces at heart-melting prices.

I shall continue my hunt for winter-worthy outfits. Go me! ^^

1 comment:

  1. The first image of the christmas jumper just arrived in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete