Thursday, July 5, 2012

2012 Korean Summer Fashion - The perfect bag.

Bags, bags, bags. Everyone has their own preference on the type that bag that suits both the user and the things put inside it. Some may like those slouchy bags, which are hassle-free and easy to sling on to your shoulder and ready to walk out the door. Others may prefer the more classic, dimensioned bags. As they say, classic fashion never dies.


With me, I am in love with particular Michael Kors bags. Seeing as how Seoul pressures you to carry at least a designer bag regardless of whatever outfit you're donning. After countless days of looking at Michael Kors bags on eBay, finding the cheapest ones, and researching for new ones, I have yet to narrow down my search. In order to help myself breathe a little bit with all this bag-searching mayhem, I will just enumerate exactly the bags that I am after and I shall stick to those!




MICHAEL KORS HAMILTON TOTE SATCHEL BAG
RRP: $328







MICHAEL KORS LOGO PRINT TOTE BAG




No comments:

Post a Comment