Saturday, July 28, 2012

2012 Fall Fashion Week - TRENDS

What I love about European fashion is their ability to be bold - and doing it right. This season, there are lot of graphic and bold colours to be seen. Colours are not too bright but are enough to grab attention. Colour matching, which seems, questionable theory-wise, are pulled off amazingly. Clutch bags and little chain quilted bags are still seen everywhere. The shoes? Well, that's the fun part. Shoes are getting crazier and more Lady Gaga-esque, which is a delectable treat to the eyes. I want to be daring enough when I go to Seoul and try out amazing styles, while I get the opportunity to be in a foreign country. These pictures are from Vogue. They have heaps more amazing pictures from Fall Fashion week in Paris and Milan. Those two locations never fail to impress me. I might just go to the news agency and buy myself a copy of a Vogue magazine.






















No comments:

Post a Comment