Monday, November 21, 2011

What to give your boyfriend for Christmas?


It's no uncommon scenario for couples to feel apprehensive on what to give one another for Christmas. Being in this situation for the first time, I find myself in this predicament. Not only do I want to make it as special as I can, I want to give my boyfriend something that he will really like.
There are some kinds of people who really don't like or mind receiving gifts. I think most guys seem to act this way whenever they receive something from their girlfriend. I know for a fact that my Dad is like this sometimes. Rather than receiving gifts, my Dad seems to prefer being the one to give the gifts (no complaints there for me). But going back to my situation, this is where I am having a bit of a problem. I'm unsure of whether whatever gift I give him might be too girly. I also don't want to give him something that declares our love too flamboyantly. I did read a suggestion of getting your boyfriend tickets to something, which I think is brillant, but seems impossible for me to do. I did see some nice vintage-inspired toys in the department store, but I am thinking that it might give off a too-childish feel. However, I feel that he might rather like it.
I guess what really is troubling me ia getting something fot him that he will truly and genuinely like. I should continue this search for the right gift, and taking advantage of the upcoming christmas shopping nights this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment