Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chiffon chic

I've never really owned a chiffon dress, let alone what that I can wear on a casual basis. However, as I'm watching this television series called 49 Days (49일), there is this particular chiffon dress that one of the leading actresses wear when she is in her ghost form. 
In the series, she is stuck in a spiritual/ghost form where she is not about to go to heaven yet. She is given 49 days to get three people to genuinely cry for her. That's why she is currently stuck in that form, and assumingly is not supposed to get a wardrobe change. So, in every episode, I constantly see this dress. It's really cute, and I do like how chiffon dresses gracefully drape over your body. In a way, it conforms to your body shape in a beautiful and elegant way, provided that you are wearing the right size and style. I am inspired to find a chiffon dress like this. Luckily, here in Melbourne, there are a huge variety of shops that sell dresses similar to this style. One great thing about Melbourne is that if you are wanting a particular style or looking for a trend, even if it is out of season, chances are you will be able to find it. It's just a matter of finding the shops that do sell it. If you are unsuccessful in that aspect, you can always find something online. Generally, things are cheaper online. That's why I've been doing a lot of my shopping online these days.

To start off my new fad in fashion, here are a few very pretty chiffon dresses that I've found.










No comments:

Post a Comment