Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's December

I told myself that I wouldn't start to get excited until it was December. Now that the festive month has finally arrived, I think it's time for me to start doing a little jiggle here and there and scream into my pillow from joy. Has it really arrived? This month will finally be the one where I will see my dear boyfriend. It's not my intention to turn this blog into some hopeless romantic-sounding things that most people don't even care about. But I simply cannot easily contain my joy that all this wait shall be and have been worth the wait. Whenever I think about it, my heart warms up. It really does. It starts to beat quickly, and I feel myself feeling all warm and joyful without a care in the world.

I've been trying to imagine what it will be like when I finally lay eyes on him after many, many months of being separate from him. Will it be bittersweet as I always believed it would be, since we will be separate again for another month before I return to him in the new year? Will it be romantic just like the movies, where I run into his arms and he catches me and kisses me while spinning me round in circles? But what if he acts coldly and differently? He's always told me that he normally can't be as crazy and bubbly as he was in the US. That public display of behaviour seems to be frowned upon there is something unfamiliar to most people there. Will he coldly just hug me and then try to act like a grown-up? It does sound harsh. But no matter what happens, I just hope it will be the most perfect reunion to a long, arduous, and painful wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment