Monday, June 25, 2012

Internships, placements, jobs.


With my boyfriend having just begun his training program to prepare for working in around a month's time for the semiconductor company, it has prompted me to thinking about my future career. Lately, I've been desperately looking for any internship opportunities in South Korea. It hasn't proven too successful. Either I had just missed the deadline for submission of applications, or internships requiring fluency in BOTH Korean and English. The solution does seem simple: study Korean while you have the free time! I've reached a point in my life where I need to seriously consider what sector of the workplace I want to focus on. Lately, I've found an interest in International Business. Literally, there are a lot of opportunities that I could apply for, but they all require a certain amount of thinking. I have to be logical about what I want to be doing within this year and the next year. Should I buy shifting to another course that is focused on Asian Studies or International Business with a focus on East Asia? I have applied for Monash University and I have yet to hear from them.


So, I've decided to use this blog to help me keep track of what I have found so far. Based from how I've been doing my research these days, I've noticed that I've just been finding the same things that I've already found. It does seem a waste of time to be finding the same information over and over again. Some have been really useful, and I could use those for future references.

No comments:

Post a Comment