Sunday, November 4, 2012

2013 Korean Spring Fashion - Introduction

It's been one heck of an October for me. Instead of celebrating Halloween and getting to dress up in the craziest costumes, I was in my room typing up my various research proposals into the late night every night. I'm approaching the end of that. In fact, I submit my last assessment tomorrow morning! Furthermore, I got accepted to do an internship with the 2013 Harvard Worldmun! Because of this, I am forced to postpone my return to Korea till after my internship, which will be at the end of March. April is a beautiful time to go to Korea, mainly because of the spring weather and, most importantly, the cherry blossoms! Cherry blossoms are my favourite flowers and it would be a dream come true to go to the cherry blossom festivals.
Nothing can go wrong with chiffon, especially in spring. Enjoy and be inspired!















No comments:

Post a Comment