Saturday, November 10, 2012

How to wear a navy blue blazer

Being aware of my future obligations as a committee chair, I decided to invest in more formal wear. I bought myself a soft, navy blue blazer from Zara (constantly sold out!). Now, I'm finding myself wondering what I can wear it with.
I've searched around and I've found some very inspiring and well-thought combinations and outfits from various celebrities. They are, in my opinion, the best mannequins. They've given me plenty of ideas on how to make my own outfit.

Personally, I prefer wearing blazers with tight jeans, tight shirts, or tight dresses. I have a smaller body build and blazers can tend to look like the boyfriend-style. That said, I think wearing blazer with skin-tight jeans and fierce heels makes for an amazing and show-stopping outfit.













No comments:

Post a Comment