Saturday, April 21, 2012


These days, I feel like I've been hanging loose and waiting for so many things. At the moment, I'm waiting for my application outcome for the internship in Daegu. It's been more than a month already. It does suggest that, perhaps, there have been a huge number of applicants, which makes me even more demoralised at my possibly not being accepted. There's goes my hope out the window. Without it, I can't really make a decision on what I want to do next. I was able to find an interesting award/scholarship for postgraduate students called the Prime Minister's Australia Asia Award. So, I get paid to study at my chosen host university, get allowance, and whatever allowances I am entitled to. It seems like such a great opportunity, but it requires a long application process. Elsewhere, I'm interested in some internship opportunities at Accenture in South Korea. Obviously, I'm interested in any interesting and paid opportunities to get over there to South Korea, and find some new challenge in life. I am really glad that I've already started my postgraduate studies.
I'm also waiting on some biddings on eBay...

No comments:

Post a Comment