Wednesday, March 21, 2012

전 바빠요


With so many things happening now, such as postgraduate studies and researching for possible work opportunities in South Korea, I have barely found the time to think about my little travel (well, supposed-to-be travel journal) journal. I can remember the first two weeks where the work was overwhelming. I was taken by surprise by how experienced my fellow classmates were, and there was the desire to become just as knowledged as them. There was also my Korean classes, which I had to catch up to because of my late arrival. Then there was the fact that my mind was constantly drifting off to my boyfriend, how much I missed him, Daegu, and how much I missed that place as well. Travelling is both an amazing and torturing experience. Once you return to where you began, you feel like the blanket has come over your eyes again, making your view dark and bleak. I can't wait till the next time I set foot on Korean soil. I can't wait till the next time I get to see my boyfriend. It's these little things that I have made into my objectives, things that will certainly motivate me. What's more important is the opportunity to be able to work there. To experience being in South Korea in a whole new perspective is another challenge that I know is waiting for me. Who knows? I could make a big impact or change that would totally see me soar through Korean society as a popular figure. I know, I may slightly be over-doing my daydreaming. But hey, it's not a bad one, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment