Friday, December 16, 2011

T-minus 8 hours and counting.



The day has finally come! In fact, I have less than eight hours before my flight to Sydney and then from Sydney to Seoul. Looking back on all those long months of waiting for this day to come, I feel proud that I have done many things so that I can look forward to coming back here in the new year. I feel like it will be a new year of fresh opportunities that await me.
Seoul, the megacity, is soon to be one footstep away from me as I take a leap forward and into a new and different culture. Having Korean friends I think will not be able to give me an entire picture of what is that is Korean culture and Korea itself. It will be a 10-11 hour flight. We arrive in Seoul at around 6:30pm. Our hotel is located in the fashionable and ritzy Gangnam-gu district. To think that in twenty-four hours that I will be in ibis Hotel is pretty incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment