Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nine more days.

Wow, it's starting to become so surreal that in almost a weeks' time, I will be in Seoul, the megalopolis of a city with a population of, what, 12 million people.
Now that I see the actual number of days passing by quicker and quicker every day, I should really make sure that I don't leave things to do till last minute. The worst I could do is forget to do something that's really important then find out that I won't be able to do much if not anything at all until I arrive back in Melbourne. My month in the Philippines will feel like a blur. I hope it will go quickly, because I just want to spend as much time as I can with my boyfriend.
Last night, I had my last korean class, elementary 1, for this year. Next year, I will be entering the second level, halfway through the class period since I will be in korea till the end if february. My teacher was nice enough to give me some advice and told me to buy my textbooks in Seoul instead of ordering them from Australia. Kyobo bookstore is the store that I am recommended to purchase my textbooks from. Kyobo bookstore is the most popular bookstore in South Korea, similar to the then-open Borders and the Australian brand Dymocks. The main branch is in Gwanghwamun and my teacher told me to go to this branch. Wow, I guess I will really be putting my Korean to the test when I am buying the books at the cashier. I must remember to exchange my money to South Korean Won as soon as I receive money.
Wowowowow, Seoul here I come (in 9 days)!


No comments:

Post a Comment